Hi there! Today I’d like to share how to use a thin layer of Luminarte Silks Acrylic Glazes as a partial resist to Distress Stains to create the weathered, vintage, antique-looking piece shown above. The design features the new Sri Yantra Stencil from the new Artistcellar Sacred Geometry Series.
- Sri Yantra Stencil from the Sacred Geometry Series
- Faber-Castell Pitt Pen Set
- Luminarte Silks Acrylic Glazes: SnapDragon, Teal Zircon, African Jade, Key Lime, Moonbeams, and Pixie Pink
- Distress Stains: Vintage Photo and Picket Fence
- 140# cold-pressed watercolor paper
- water mister
- paint brush
- non-stick craft sheet
Thanks for stopping by!