Hi there! Today I’d like to share a masculine card that I made using four different kinds of opaque white pens – including a pen which makes dimensional pearls:
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen – medium tip roller ball opaque white pen.
- Uniball Signo Gel Pen – medium tip roller ball opaque white pen.
- Faber-Castell Stamper’s Big Brush Pitt Pen – broad tip India Ink pen that is odorless, waterproof, and acid-free.
- Viva Decor Pearl Pen – dimensional semi-opaque white pen that makes beautiful pearls with a translucent finish.
Here is a close-up of the masculine card:
The following video introduces opaque white pens. Each pen is described and then shown as I create this masculine card.
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen
- Uniball Signo Gel Pen
- Faber-Castell Stamper’s Big Brush Pitt Pen
- Viva Decor Pearl Pen
- Ocean Waves stencil
- Mini Chevron stencil
- Dylusions Ink Sprays
- Distress Stains
- Hero Arts F2623 A Real Flower Drooping
- Hero Arts C4901 Amazing (“You Are Amazing”)
- Stampers Anonymous / Tim Holtz CMS056 Psychedelic Grunge
- Sizzix Texture Fades Rays & Retro Circles Embossing Folder
Thanks for stopping by!